Wednesday, July 16

Party is back on!!!


Hey Frosted Family!!! I know it’s been FOREVER! I had to take a step away for a while to handle some overdue “tasks”, as well as, a lot of you know my "real" job is a VP at a large bank, which has been extra busy the past few months. Things are much more together for me now and I can't wait to get back to dreaming about parties with all of you! As of tomorrow, I will be bringing Party Frosting back to the party inspiration place you all know and love! ;o)

So for those that have been loyal followers for a long time (thank you!), I want to bring you up to speed…

My little guy is ONE!! ..can you believe it? my mostest adorablest handsomest!



I have been redoing stuff at the house and working on the yard (little sneak peek) – so much fun!




If all that wasn't enough to occupy me...I have been getting into yoga (sorry no yoga pic available lol) and I have been spending a lot of time thinking about my next steps in education. I already have my Master’s, but researching/considering a Ph.D. – Dr. Kim! ...whew! what an awesome, busy year this is going to be!



...so what have you all been up to!? I can't wait to hear!






  Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ann Marie hugs back! Can't wait to finalize a plan for New England! Party Girl roadtrip!!! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!