Sunday, May 23

Baby Boy Shower - My sis did!

Crafting and parties runs in the family! .... and so does non-professional photo taking rofl..... Here are some of the great details my sis did for her bff's baby shower... didn't she do a fantastic job?!? The style of Frost Me! is not to post one whole party, but it's my sis, so I'm breaking the rules ;o)


Here are the custom invites she designed and made for the shower....


She made all of these booties, topiary and favor bags!

How fantastic did she do?!? Gumballs, paper flowers and green skittles in the pot - how genius!
















She made the favor bags with the sonogram....



She added details at the bottom of an inexpensive tablecloth to match the invites!

Cute onesie banner.....


A block box she made to put guesses for a game in....

Lastly.... every baby shower needs a great diaper cake!

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how darling!! talent sure runs in your family. I see she has a Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tablecloth idea is so very clever!

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas and love the how she hit every detail including the table cloth! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL This was for my baby shower & thats my son's ultrasound pic on the bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, serious: that topiary is FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable!
    I just wanted to let you know that I posted a link to your blog on one of my mail check posts! :-)

    http://frugalsciencegal.blogspot.com/2010/05/mail-check-522.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the invites and the topiaries! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's great!!! The invites are adorable and so are the topiaries. Plus I like the way she jazzed up the inexpensive tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the comments ladies! I know my sis is enjoying reading them!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Kim-

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your ideas! What a great resource to have! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those invitations are incredible! Very smart to jazz the table cloth up to match the party.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so fabulous! Love the ideas for a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the feedback ladies! I know you all my sis feel really good!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the topiary! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!