Wednesday, June 2

Ice cream Theme!

I can't believe there are 2 containers of ice cream that have survived over 2 weeks now in the freezer! I love the idea of an ice cream bar at any party - great for work parties, too! Or you could do a whole party theme around ice cream! Here are a few dabs of frosting for your next party!

How insanely fun does this ice cream themed tablescape look?!? One of the best ideas is the way they made the tablecloth look like ice cream drips! You could even do this with a cheap vinyl table cloth! And why not glue on some "jimmies" too! Source

You could do this popsicle display on a smaller scale at your next party - use tiered spice racks with ice underneath and create the same look! .... one of each please! Source found via imprintables blog

Every ice cream bar deserves a great assortment of toppings! These divided DIY paper containers will save you from finding a million dishes to serve it all up in! Source and tutorial

You could add these ice cream trucks as decorations or put an invite inside, or use as favor boxes... or all three! lol  DIY printables... Source

Use sprinkles in non-conventional ways to decorate! Use glue on card stock, kraft paper or empty toilet rolls, roll in sprinkles and let dry.  Add a ribbon and va-la! Use them around containers as a fun touch too! You could use sprinkles at the bottom of a vase or box (like you would rice or beans) to help cones stand up straight.  Source and tutorial found via gordongossip blog


You KNOW I love a fun cupcake! These would be a little sweat equity, but how dang cute!?!  Source




.... I am off to find the mint chocolate chip ice cream!!!

16 comments:

  1. I Love them all. When I did a Popsicle post last week I searched FOREVER for that image from Popbar and couldn't find it. So glad I now have proof I am not losing my mind, just my Googling skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff!! Wish 1 of the 3 had a summer birthday lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it love it love it!! Thanks for sharing & making me want to dig around to see if I have any ice cream?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, great minds think alike! I just pulled the picture of the ice cream cupcakes today and made my shopping list...I'm making them this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great ideas...ok now I am off the the freezer to get some dessert!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! How cute are those ice cream cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh... thanks for the great Idea's I've been struggling to find a theme for my daughter birthday this month! This is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You beat me to the punch before featuring an ice cream party invitation! I'll be sure to link up to this post once it write it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the paper containers for sprinkles and such! I haven't had breakfast yet and this post is making me crave ice cream in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such and awesome tablescape and of course all of the goodies you found for inspiration. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to say thanks for all the blog luv (been secretly away on vaca!) and sorry for making everyone crave icecream! lol

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic ideas for an ice cream party!

    I love the work that you did! With helpful pictures too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sabes? esa mesa la diseñe y decore yo en mi ciudad maracaibo, venezuela hace pocos años seria buenisima y muy honesto de tu parte q me dieras credito al igual q a los creadores de todo lo que publicas en tu blog

    luisa.melean@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. sabes? esa mesa la diseñe y decore yo en mi ciudad maracaibo, venezuela hace pocos años seria buenisima y muy honesto de tu parte q me dieras credito al igual q a los creadores de todo lo que publicas en tu blog

    luisa.melean@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!