Sunday, August 1

Martha - Raffle

First... had to skip shopping Saturday this week - my man surprised me with a day out yesterday including a fantastic dinner and a concert (Aaron Lewis accustic - from Staind) WOOHOO! Major points!!!

Ok, now for the HELP!!! part - Pam @ PartyStarters  (close friend & Frosted Sponsor!) got invited to go mingle with Martha Stewart's Craft Department in New York - ummmm hello!?!?!? JEALOUS! This could totally launch her career! Problem is, they gave her a week's notice and on a mom's budget, she needs help! to travel there! If anyone deserves it - she does! She said she wasn't going to go - I said OH HECK NO! YOU ARE GOING! ... I am putting up $50 bucks towards the cause, won't you help too?!?


For everyone that has had a dream, please enter in today's raffle to help send Pam to New York!!!

Old school raffle!!! $50 Barnes & Noble Gift Card!


 Instructions
  • For every $5 pledged, 1 chance to win - (remember it's $5 towards a mom's dream people!)
  • Click donate button below to donate for your chance to win! (secure setup using Frost Me! account on PayPal)
  • Drawing will be Thurs morning August 6th 8am EST




7 comments:

  1. Best Wishes for her success! I know she'll make it... It just takes a little from everyone that will make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, an invite from THE craft department! Very jealous, but very excited for Pam, too. What a great opportunity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing chance for Pam! Good luck to you, pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - my donation is coming from Jeff Lane (my hubby, who has the Paypal account!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your thoughtfulness!!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done, good luck, I hope you reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam DOES deserve it and she just has to go. I gave her a little nudge earlier too!! hugs Pam!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!