Friday, November 5

Autumn is here! Rustic Thanksgiving Ideas/Inspiration!

Fall is my FAVORITE time of year! (now you see why I am getting married in the fall next year ;o)  The crispness of the weather and colors are just fantastic!


I love this rustic table setup.  The grains of wheat give it such texture and height, the use of apples around the cider pitchers are just so beautiful! Don't miss the tall cinnamon sticks too! Source

Use a candle carver to insert tealights into apples or gourds for and inexpensive lighting option.  Source

Decoupage Autumn leaves on your white pumpkins! Great way to bring texture and color to your table! Source and tutorial

These adorable tags would be the prefect way little detail to your dessert favor! Source and download










Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. LOVE all of this it reminds me of wine country and makes me miss Napa );

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUV the apple Idea! That Matthew Mead! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those candle carvers, and I've never used it! I need to get on the stick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything, the apples as candle holders are so easy and nice...And the pumpkin with leaves...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome decoration. Leaves on Pumpkin are so delicious. Is there any idea of fruit decoration for table centerpieces on Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that wheat and the pumpkin too!

    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little candle idea. SOOOOOO clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE those apple candles!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful rustic Autumn table. I just found your blog through someone else's blog and I am definitely following you now. I love the Decoupage pumpkin you have here and the apple tea light holders are so innovative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea for the apples!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for all the feedback ladies! I SO am enjoying this fall! I definitely need to get a votive carver because I so need those candle apples!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!