Saturday, November 27

Shopping Saturday!

Did you go shopping black friday?!? I have been staying in cleaning up from Thanksgiving and preparing for my brunch for this morning... here is a little sneak corner to get you to stop back Monday night when I post the pics!


Since I was so busy with the Holiday and brunch, I didn't have many finds... but here are a few! hugs!

Dollar Store has the best Dinosaur stuff! Adorable masks to hand out for all the kids! See a girly one at a party here

Found: Dollar Tree
Section: Toys
Price: $1

Do you remember Party Starters Hazard party?!? Found these at the dollar store!


Found: Dollar Tree
Section: Candy
Price: $1

We picked these up for Douglas's stocking, but they are the perfect favors for your Super Mario party! (p.s. I saw those "bombs" at Toys R Us for 2.50 each!)

Found: Dollar Tree
Section: Candy
Price: $1

Check out the wedding and baby shower aisles for great bulk deals! Mini baskets for your picnic, Wizard of Oz, Little Red Riding Hood or Yogi Bear parties!

Found: Michael's Crafts
Section: Bridal
Price: $14.99










Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love those dino mark/hats!!! I've used them in the past! Even made them "girly by adding a floppy pink flower!
    http://www.celebrate2da.com/2010/06/i-am-girlyhear-me-roar-pink-dino-party.html
    Genevieve =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my Micheal's has the baskets when I look tomorrow! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted those baskets!! It's been eating me alive that we don't have the craft store you listed for your last picnic basket post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive been waiting for a coupon for those baskets!! I don't know what for yet, but I love em!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!