Tuesday, December 21

More Holiday inspiration/ideas for presentation!

I am avoiding starting my bake-a-thon so here's a post to help me get in the spirit of the holiday ;o) Here are some presentation ideas!...

I had a total - duh why didn't I think of that - moment when I saw this tutorial - using a soda bottle to create your drink ice rings - genius! Source 

I have a ton of these sticks left from this weekend's party... so gonna do these dipped marshmallows! Source

Little wreaths on these bottles look adorable! You could use them on plastic cups even to dress them up a bit! Source

Add a simple paper tag cutout and some twine to make your edible gifts look that much more inviting! Source

Wrap up cookie dough and print out the recipe and wrap around for a great gift! Source



  1. Great ideas! My fave is the drink ice rings...so clever :)

  2. I love each one of these!!!
    I have some of those peppermint sticks leftover too...hmm - time to make some more treats!!

  3. Love the mini wreaths and I have to get myself the little bottles too, but my favourite is the recipe wrapping... so sweet. Merry Christmas wishes to you and your family Kim xx

  4. So many great ideas! I'll have to save them for next year:)

  5. Too bad I missed out on these ideas for this year's holiday wrapping. Thanks for such great, doable presentation tips!

  6. love this post... the ice ring, amazing idea! the lil wreaths- omg!

  7. Thanks for including me here Kim! Merry Christmas! : )

  8. Thanks for including me among so many great ideas! Especially love the wrapped cookie dough...putting that one under my hat for next year. :)

  9. Glad this inspired everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and many hugs for all your support!!!

    Kim @ Party Frosting!


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!