Saturday, February 19

Shopping Saturday!

We spent the day antiquing... didn't uncover anything good this time, but it's always a great time! Had a lovely lunch right on the water and besides the wind, the weather was quite nice!

Here are my weekly finds at local (but National) stores to help you plan for your events this year...

Easter eggs can be stashed for a girl take on a Dinosaur theme or try painting them to look more like "natural" dino eggs (especially once on clearance!)

Found: Micheal's Crafts
Section: Easter
Price: varies

Planning a Picnic party when it turns warm? These gingham lunchboxes would be perfect!


Found: Micheal's Crafts
Section: Easter
Price: $2.99

LOVE these little egg trays! use them for more than just eggs - individual topping trays (for icecream, cookie decorating, etc) or mini cupcake holder, etc...


Found: AC Moore
Section: Easter
Price: $2.99

Don't forget to include activities at your parties! These coloring flip-flops would be a great idea for Pool parties!

Found: AC Moore
Section: Seasonal
Price: $7.99

If you aren't crafty, top your Snow White party cake with these pez! Or tape a buffet card under each "body" to give each food a theme name!

Found: AC Moore
Section: Seasonal
Price: $24.99

Planning a Bowling party? These are on clearance!

Found: Target
Section: Toys
Price: $1.25

Planning a Garden or Cupcake themed party? Then pick up these fun ones!

Found: Pier 1
Section: Easter
Price: $3.99

This is what I bought! appetizer spoons with a hole - perfect for ribbon or twine!

Found: Pier 1
Section:Tableware
Price: $.75








Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I wish there was an AC Moore near us....I just love the egg trays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I gotta get me some of those appetizer spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have any of those shops here, but I sure am feeling inspired (well inspired to go shopping anyway!) Now to find the time... Janexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you KNOW I snagged up all the lunchboxes here :) I thought you would have them on here today lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the appetizer spoons, that's what i would have bought as well...:) great idea about the PEz...specially bcause they come in almost every character, even here in SP where i don't have any of those shops available!
    Tks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a Pier 1 run and didn't even THINK about looking at Easter. I did see the little spoons and going back this week for them and the mini dessert cordials. LOVE THEM. Thanks for sharing the easter ideas tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable lunchboxes! Hhhhmmm...could be something there for a nostalgic bridal shower party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! I love, love those cupcake Easter ones. I may just get them for Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tip on the dessert spoons - I'm in need of some more. What a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing all the Spring and Easter items! Love those little egg ceramic things. Oh and we watched Snow White today so how perfect are those Pez for my house today! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tips...love the spoons....great price too....I think I need to go to Pier 1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely LOVE those flip flops!! What a great idea!

    I have always wanted some of those spoons too..I may need to make a trip to our Pier 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You must be in my brain because I am actually hosting a garden themed party next weekend and those Pier 1 cupcakes would be great! Thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those spoons are awesome! Thanks for my exclusive Saturday Shopping at Pier 1 too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!