Friday, April 8

Decisions made!

nothing gonna break'a my stride...nothing gonna slow me down...oh no... got to keep on movin'  heehee...

So update from my debbie downer post the other day - I have decided no matter what happens, I can't control other people and I can't let other people and obstacles influence my success in any area of my life. 

so...I love blogging and I love being a small part of this crazy party world.  I am pulling myself up and getting this party restarted! Thanks for all your luv and support!

so life... here's what I say to your lemons!



p.s. ...the magazine will be out tomorrow, even if it is midnight lol...



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Cheers Girlfriend! What ever crazy ride you're on - count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well! Most of us have been there ~ my mantra a few years ago? "Change Is Good" Anyway looking forward to the magazine! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG hugs coming your way!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you are doing with your lemons! Keep your chin up! Can't wait to see what you have done with the magazine.

    Have a great day Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't think of a better way to use those lemons. You're fabulous - hang in there girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have all my support!! Hugs, Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO HAPPY YOU DECIDED TO STAY!! Honestly have no idea how I would get thru planning a party with out your site!! I check in with you on a daily basis and you are one of the first sources I go to or refer people to when its party time!! thank you so much!
    Jenn Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...super late posting, but thank you all for your support and kind words! many hugs!

    Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!