Tuesday, August 2

Appetizers

You know I love to throw you guys tons of appetizers posts! (can you tell I am always thinking about food?!?)


What a great way to serve up veggies! I am thinking for a more casual party, serve up snacks in cozi things! Source

omg, I shouldn't admit it, but I could eat an entire dish of 7 layer dip! Maybe serving up this way will help with my portion control ;o)  Source




Use your mini cupcake pans to do mac and cheese bites! Source and recipe














Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the little BLTs!! All great ideas, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your food posts! I am totally stealing the BLT and mac n' cheese ideas for the housewarming next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee! The dip thing brought back memories. I can freely admit that you and I both have problems with dips! The BLT this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola,

    Su blog ha captado nuestra atención por la calidad de sus recetas.

    Agradeceríamos que lo registre en Ptitchef.com para poder indexarlo.

    Ptitchef es un directorio que referencia los mejores sitios web de
    cocina. Cientos de blogs ya se han inscrito y disfrutan de Ptitchef
    para darse a conocer.

    Para suscribirse a Ptitchef vaya a
    http://es.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form o en
    http://es.petitchef.com y haga clic en "Anade tu blog " en la barra la
    parte superior.

    Atentamente,

    Vincent

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!