Thursday, September 8

Drink covers

Can't seem to get ahead of myself this week! Hope you guys are having more downtime than I am! Not even wedding preparing lately! UGH! And we are less than 2 months out EEK!

Here are a few ideas to not only keep your drinks looking pretty at your next party/event, it will also keep the bugs out!

Use paper to create flower toppers - you can even write names on to keep track! Source

We heart mason jars for drinking in our home... cut squares of fabric with pinking shears, punch a hole with hole punch and add with the mason jar ring back on - love! Change for every event! Source

Use colorful cupcake liners upside down! Source

From the archives...Super cute fabric covers with beads as weights to keep them on... Source



  1. I'm not going to wait for a party to try these ideas out. :D

  2. Great idea for summer parties. I too can't seem to get ahead. I feel like I'm soo behind and I have a party coming up the 17th. eek. I'm off to check out your wedding blog :)


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!