Monday, November 7

Miscellaneous Monday!

whew! What a day! My poor dad suffered a heart attack at the hospital, had emergency surgery and is feeling better and resting now - what a scare! Struggling with the darker nights too, how about you guys?!

...here are a few miscellaneous inspirations from my stash...

Turn that terrible builder-grade brass chandelier into a wow of a cupcake stand!!! Source and tutorial

 I love seeing theme gifts! These make great centerpieces at dinner parties, too! If doing as a gift, throw in a recipe and all the non-perishable ingredients.  Source

Turn inexpensive stemware into customized pieces! Source and tutorial





















Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. yowza..you've had quite the few weeks!
    Glad to hear he's recovering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a scare indeed. SO glad to hear he is ok. Take care of him :)
    Yes, getting off work (5 p.m.) and already having it be dark is not good for my running schedule. We don't have a tredmill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim! I was ill last week and didn't really check too far into the blogs I follow! I am so sorry about your dad! Hope he is on the road to recovery! Yell if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!