Sunday, September 30

Happy 3rd Bloggy Anniverary to Me!

First, sorry no Shopping Saturday - NASCAR has taken over my town and shopping is impossible!

Second... wow! I can't believe it... 3 years ago I started this little blog to give myself a creative outlet during a rough medical time. I never knew how much joy and friendship I would have gained! The past 6 months has been a lot of great things and a lot of challenging things that often have me questioning if I should give up posting... but at the end of the day, it's what really makes me happy...getting lost in dreaming of entertaining!

So I thank each and every one of you that stops by here and there or every day. Here's to lots of exciting announcements over the next few months and hopefully lots of growth to see over the next year!

I have to say this whole anniversary kind of sneaked up on me... so for lack of better preparation, how about I give away a book by one of my favorite party planners, Matthew Mead!


Instructions: Leave a comment letting me know what you would like to see more of on Party Frosting. 

Rules: You must be a follower and only one entry per person.  I'll draw a name next Sunday at approx. 8pm.





 Photobucket
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Love your site! I do admit I always look forward to Shopping Saturday! You always do an amazing job! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary! I don't need to be a contest entry, I already have this book...it's awesomesauce! But I'll still leave my two cents. I love your Shopping Saturday...I would love to see you turn a few into a What I Bought And What I Did With It Saturday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bloggiversary! I love your party roundups - main reason I joined this site when I started planning my son's second bday. I would love to see more frequent posts on party roundups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog too! Love Matthew Mead too! I don't have this Halloween pub yet, although I just thumbed through last year's copy. I like your blog just the way it is, but if I had to say something, it would be tutorials - I just love tutorials!

    Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you do a great job with all your roundups! I'd love to see ideas on more uncommon themes--selfishly, we may be planning a cheerleading or gymnastics party for my girls next year. I don't see too much on those themes. Big happy blogiversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That is quite an accomplishment! Congrats girlie!!! My fav is tutorials but I love your SAturday inspiration too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy bloggyversary! I'm so glad I'm one of the friends you have found :o)

    You have done SO much in 3 years and I am so proud of you! Love you!!!

    PS: As always, I love the food sections that you have added so I can't say FOOD to add to PF! but I want to... lol!
    Maybe more baby stuff...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 3 years! I also love the roundups! I recently posted some things from my son's tool party, if you were planning on doing that theme! http://fakecrab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Blog, your Facebook page and your Pinterest! I don't see anything for New Years parties! ??? I know it is a ways off BUT I was saying the same thing about Thanksgiving and it is less than 60 days away! Am a senior and time seems to fly faster the older I get! Thank you again for all of your creative ideas! I am a great copycat person but not a original idea in my old body! :))) linda_arney@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy happy bloggy anniversary! I really, truly, sincerely enjoy and look forward to your Shopping Saturdays! A lot! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so proud of you!!! I absolutely love this blog. I haven't had a whole lot of time to check it out lately, but when I do pop in I get all kinds of little goodies! I am loving the Halloween stuff :)

    Now on to Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're doing a GREAT job just as it is! Happy Blog Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary .You give use great party ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the blog luv!

      many hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!