Monday, February 11

More Valentine's Day ideas and inspiration!

Even though I am still battling a terrible cold, I managed to get my hubby's Valentine's Day present today! WOOT! (and a pair of shoes for myself, but who's counting? ;o) Are you ready for Valentine's Day?!

If you need a little more help preparing... here are a few things to inspire you!

How fun are these fruit roll-up fortune cookies?!  What a fun idea for a party favor or just to surprise the family or loved one with! Source and tutorial

You might have to make a batch of these for yourself if you are like me and like the sweet/salty thing - these cupid heart arrows are an adorable gift! Source and tutorial

How sweet would these strawberry heart-topped cheesecake bites?! Perfect dessert for your party, school treat or office! Source and recipe

Pin It


  1. Um....I'll take one of EVERYTHING! Hope you are well, my friend...I bet you are getting into full on "nesting mode" now!

  2. I am incredibly hungry, so I'll have 4 of everything. lol

    I hope you keep getting better! Hang in there!

  3. My hubby enjoys writing and love sports? He needs a part-time job so he was wonder if he can receive money doing what he love.
    Just how can he receive money blogging or writing about sports?
    . Thanks, He love and know allot about soccer or futball, and american football.

    Here is my web site :: get magic submitter

  4. Without asking them to delete it, will there be the best way i can delete
    my own blog comments on another person's blog? Please help(:.

    My blog ... transvaginal mesh lawyers

  5. The most important thing to know when you are selling an account is where you are going to sell.

    Naturally the ideal situation is to be able to lose
    weight really fast with a little amount of discomfort.
    In our next article, we'll be tackling using SNES4i - Phone to do exactly that - play those old favorites, like Chono Trigger, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, or even Super Mario Bros 3.

    Feel free to visit my web page; radio sender

  6. Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put
    this article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    My web-site - individual dental Plan

  7. If you want to make sure that you have good Phone sex, you should develop
    separate personas so that you can please more
    callers. The media went crazy when Gaga offered a mini
    cinematographic masterpiece with Paparazzi and continued on the trend with the release of Telephone where pop music videos suddenly became mini
    -films where there was a story represented with a graphic intensity that you could
    find in masterpieces like Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill. Still, if you have almost nothing on your phone you may want to give it a shot next time you are up on your little pedestal.

    my web page :: telefon sex

  8. If some onе wiѕhes tο be
    updated with hottest technologieѕ therefore he
    must be ρay a quіck vіsit thіѕ web ѕitе and
    be up to dаte everyday.

    Also visit my webpage ... please click the next web page

  9. Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!

    Stop by my website root canal cost


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!