Monday, February 4

Rainbow party ideas and inspiration

Hope everyone had a great weekend and junk food'd it up yesterday!  I did some needed cleaning and sleeping lol... but I had my share of bad food this weekend!

One of the most popular party themes is rainbows - I guess because the colors are so fun and vivid, who could not have fun?! Here are some ideas to inspire you! Don't forget about older, but still fresh!, Frosting for a rainbow theme here (link)

See, doesn't all the bright colors make you smile?! I love the colored heart backdrop! When doing this theme, make sure to have a lot of solid spaces for your eyes to rest, whether it be white or one solid color.  Source

A fun centerpiece to make - balloons attached to a styrofoam ball! Source
For a fun drink touch... make these airhead rainbow straws! Save this idea for St Patty's too! Source and tutorial

Another "low skill" ;o)  item is taking candy dots and "glue" them with icing onto marshmallows! Add a lolli stick and stick into a fun display! Source and tutorial, lollisticks (here)

Pin It


  1. Love the straws and marshmallows!!! Rainbow is my favorite.

  2. Thanks so much for featuring my edible Airheads straws!


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!