Sunday, February 24

Shopping Saturday - posted today (finally!)

Man, it's been MONTHS since I have done my signature shopping Saturday! ...obviously since I have been so down from the pregnancy that I haven't been out much! I still didn't get out like I used to, but thought it would feel good to at least do at least a few items today!

Easter always gives a lot of opportunity to stash for events! If you are having a Rubber Ducky Baby Shower snag up these chocolate duckies!

Found: Dollar Tree
Section: Easter
Price: $1




Snag up these cute plastic carrots for a Garden or Planting Party! These would be adorable served in a planter box or pot full of "dirt" (crushed Oreo cookies).  You could even add a little flag with each person's name and use as a placecard or favor

Found: Dollar Tree
Section: Easter
Price: $1





Having a Scooby-Do Theme? Stash away these sour candies!

Found: Dollar Tree
Section: Easter
Price: $1




For a  Vintage Circus Theme, pick up this collection of plates, straws, popcorn boxes, etc.

Found: Michael's
Section: Dollar Bins
Price: $2-$2.50









 I love finding candies for harder themes... how fun are these for a Tennis Theme?!

Found: Big Lots
Section: Candy
Price: $1.00



















 Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Girl, how you are continuing to blog when you've been feeling badly, it amazes me. Hope you are feeling better my friend and soon! Not too much longer? Think Spring! Your post is adorably Spring-y!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!