Wednesday, March 13

Ballerina party ideas and inspiration

We snuck in a few days of sunshine and slightly warmer temps here! WOOT! Hope you guys are thawing out too! Thanks for sticking with me as I post when I can/feel up to it - 74 days to go to the little guy arrives!

A lot of my friends have their daughters in recitals lately, so I wanted to do another Ballet party theme post.  Don't forget about older, but still fresh!, Frosting for a ballet theme here (link)


Make a big impact with a backdrop of tutus! You can even feel good about making your own - because they don't have to fit anyone lol  Source





Spray paint mason jars and top with ballerinas (sold here: link) and fill with cotton candy (or anything really!) for a fun favor! Source




Pink chocolate dipped nutter butters become darling little ballerina cookies! Source and tutorial



















 Photobucket
Pin It