Monday, July 21

Harry Potter Party Ideas & Inspiration

In honor of my sister and nephew coming to town...I have to do a Harry Potter post (she is a MAJOR fan!).  I have done a few before...check them out here (link)

Set up some fancy drinks (all that would be served at Hogwarts!) on a travel trunk! Source








Roche with velum wings (or even feathers) make perfect and delicious Snitches! Source and tutorial















A little involved but you can't have a Harry Potter party without wands! Sticks, glue and some time will make these unforgettable favors! Source and tutorial






I always love to see an activity for the kids... let everyone adopt and decorate an owl! Source


















  Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. How did I miss this? Riley has been OBSESSED with Harry Potter - so much so, that was her 10th birthday theme! Great ideas my friend - how's life these days? I see your little munchkin is as ADORABLE as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decorations and other party arrangements demands proper planning to make the party successful. Parties are for having enjoyed with your hosts and guests. so each and every thing in the party should be perfect. The ideas described by you in this blog are truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a great idea to celebrate a birthday party..
    princess party

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!