Friday, November 6

Nature Inspired...

I am a huge fan of using elements from NATURE in my home and anytime I can in entertaining.  I hope that soon, I can plan some of these elements into my wedding (hint hint - ring please! ;o)  Below are some I love, enjoy!


Simple cone full of nuts because beautiful with adding a silk ribbon.  The juxtaposition of the earthy colors and textures against the shine and starkness of the white really makes a fantastic favor! Source: bride and bloom magazine


I found these chestnut hulls to be incredibly beautiful! I never knew that is what they looked like lol! I think sprinkled in an arrangement or tablescape would be so interesting! (and you get to roast all of them after the party lol)  (Not sure the source of the photo, sorry! Let me know if you do!)


These natural beeswax candles have great texture and color! Add a little wrapping and they become an elegant (and useful!) favor for a nature inspired wedding, bee theme baby shower or just about any elegant event! Source: Martha Stewart Weddings