Friday, January 8

TGIF! Time for some wine!

Some weeks you just think to yourself TGIF - time for some wine! It's been one of those weeks here and I am going with the rule that one glass of wine is one glass of wine - no matter how big the glass ;o)   Here are a few touches to put on our wine and cheese night (if you so dare to share your bottles of wine... well at least share the cheese... ;o)

This really beautiful wine party tablescape would be sure to impress the most sober of guest ;o)  Source

 I have come across a lot of cheese markers, but these are just darling! I was never a bird person until I moved to my current home that's on a pond... now I find myself birdwatching and naming all the birds!  Source

These tags are so simple but add such a great touch.  You could personalize them, put wine rating or characteristics on them, seasonal decoration or maybe just funny sayings.  If you are not crafty, you can purchase from Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!