Sunday, February 21

Add my button!

If you love all the ideas you find here, show some love back and add Frost Me's button to your blog! It's super simple! (if you know how to add a button - the button is over to the right of this post)

Thank you all for all the support and luv you have shown!


Step 1:  Copy the writing in the box over to the right under "Grab my button" (highlight and hit "ctrl" and "c" on your keyboard at the same time)

Step 2:  Go to (where you post a new blog post in blogger) and click on the tab "layout"

Step 3:  Click "add a gadget" and click the cross in the blue square next to  "HTML/JavaScript Add"

Step 4:  This will open up a pop up with a "title" and a "content" box - Add a title (be nice! lol) and paste the line you copied above (hit "ctrl" and "p" keys on your keyboard at the same time)


  1. Hi, Kim!!!! Thanks for your comment in my blog!!! PLease be welcome to visit me more often!!!! I love your blog, its so inspiring!!! Congrats!!!!

    Katia Bonfadini

  2. Hi Honey
    Thanks for visiting.
    Your blog is very beautiful with very nice ideas.

    Big kiss

  3. :( I tried to put your button my blog but all that showed up was the title I gave it. No button, boo hoo. I followed all the steps you said, I'm not sure what went wrong.


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!