Sunday, February 14

Valentine Recap


Happy Valentine's Day!!! Looking forward to a quiet evening at home with D (my fiance') cooking up a nice dinner together.  Hope you enjoy yours! And for those hoping for love, it took me 32 years, so there's hope for all ;o)

I am going to do something new and do a recap on the actual holiday... so here is this year's Valentine posting recap - click on pic to view larger...



















Source links can be found on original posts:  All Valentine Posts - 2010

7 comments:

  1. great inspiration collection-Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! What a great roundup of Valentine sweets. Lots of inspiration in one picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow did you just redo your blog? Man, me next! It looks gorgeous. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. We've been battling flu, one person at a time. I think we've got the baby shower about figured out, but, if you're offering... :) I would really, really love some ideas for a two year old birthday party centered around Baby Einstein (which he loves!). Do you have any ideas? I will also be having a baby blessing the same day. I know they don't really go together, so I'll probably have to do just one and run with it. If you have any thoughts I'd love to know! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by! i'm so glad you did so that i could have the joy of looking at your blog! it's super cute. you are mighty creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your engagement! I'll be back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I love reading your feedback!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!