Friday, March 19

Garden Party! (Part 1)

We plant veggies every year and this year we are doing flowers and fruit from seed too - they are all sprouting up in the portable greenhouse and it is really lifting my spirits! It inspired today's post! Hope you enjoy the frosting for a Garden Theme Party!

I just love this whimsical table setting! These grass mats with flowers are so perfect for creating a garden party theme, even indoors! The pink lemonade & lime slices are a good idea to tuck away for a pink & green theme party, too! At 7 bucks a piece, not bad - but find artificial grass and glue on some fake flowers - I bet you would cut that per mat price way down!  Source found via PisforParty

I thought this garden playroom was great inspiration! If you are a bit crafty, you could cover the big buckets you can get from your local hardware store with batting and fabric and make a flower shape top for them to have all the kids sit on - and they would make great storage for you afterwards! Source and purchase

This is a sprinkler but if it wasn't nice enough outside to enjoy, I bet you could make a fun centerpiece with it! Source

I am a sucker for pink and brown - I love this sweet butterfly garden invite - perfect for a little girl's party!


  1. Your blog is so much fun! I am happy to have found it. :) I really love the grass placemats!!

  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I just went through and read your whole blog. LOVE it. You are now on my blog roll!

    I'll be back all the time now and hope you return to my blog too.


  3. Could I PLEASE play in that garden playroom? I've been trying to shoot you an email - can you contact me at PS - I added your button to my blog. Thanks, Jess

  4. I adore those grass mats! They give so much life to the table!

  5. So cute! I LOVE the placemats!

  6. Kim, I love the grass placemant with flowers cute! :)

  7. It's the leading time to do some plans for the long run and it's time being happy. I've gone over this put up and if I may only I desire to guidance you some fascinating troubles or recommendations. It's possible you could write subsequent pieces associating with this post. I want to learn more matters approx it!


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!