Tuesday, March 2

Happy Bday, Dr. Seuss! - Party ideas!

Who doesn't love Dr. Seuss!?!?  So here are some ideas for a Dr. Seuss theme party in honor of Dr. Seuss's Birthday!

Jazz up your table display with reds and blues for One Thing Two Thing! Source

Make adorable candy cotton topped cupcakes for a fun One Thing Two Thing party! Great for twins! (just make sure to put the cotton candy on close to serving, or it will turn soggy and no fun!) Source


Wrap up your favors with One Thing Two Thing style! Source


Add some wall flare behind the buffet with these removable wall stickers! Source


Guests could even get into the fun! How adorable are these costumes? Source  found via http://motherbabyearth.com

Super simple Cat in the Hat inspired pizza! Just get a can of Pillsbury thin pizza dough crust! Source: Parents Mag Feb 2010

Cat in the Hat inspired cookies! Source


And lastly.... so many fun Dr. Seuss cupcakes! Source found via http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. Wow - super cute!
    Congrats on your cupcakes, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Hat Pizza!! That is really clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cotton candy! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jessica! And I thought the pizza was a good find too Tina! So simple! ...and Nicole, any time you can fit in cotton candy is a good time for me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these ideas ~ the pizza especially! I wish i had seen this yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAN! So cute, I love the cookies and cupcakes! I wish I had found this a few weeks ago, I just had a Dr. Seuss party last Saturday! http://imtopsyturvy.blogspot.com/2010/04/dr-seuss-3rd-birthday-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I work at a preschool and we did a birthday party for Dr. Seuss, I wished i what of came across your blog sooner :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun ideas! I celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday, but just threw some things together last minute (http://turnerfamilyx4.blogspot.com/2010/03/if-you-never-did-you-should-these.html€). I'll definitely have to try a few of these for next year! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!