Saturday, March 13

St. Patty's Day (Part 1)

I am TOTALLY absorbed in finishing out the decorations, games and desserts for tomorrow's baby shower - I can't WAIT! to show you guys what I did on a tight budget! Here is a quick post of a few fun ideas for St. Patty's... enjoy!

Fancy up your cupcake wrappers with a little ribbon! Add some mint extract to your icing! Add some fun toppings! - all ways to distract from the fact you made it from a box mix! rofl... Source found via

I'm not a huge beer fan, but I think I could make an exception for Guiness cupcakes! I know my friend Dave would LOVE these, but I am scared to bring them to work and get in trouble lol... Source and recipe found via

 Here's a great use of those cake pan forms you have - no matter what they are... Cook some beer bread or cornbread or whatever and cut out a circle in the middle and fill with dip - YUM! Source

 These are Irish coffee favors - how fun is that!?!? Just put all the ingredients in a mug, adorn and va-la! Happy drinking ;o)  Source

My fiance'  LOVES Andy's Candies... this cheesecake looks so DELICIOUS! Source and recipe


  1. That Andes candy pie looks amazing. Could you bring some over right now?

  2. Love the dip in the form pan bread idea. Such cute ideas!!

    Gray -

  3. Here are two other St. Patrick's Day dessert ideas with fun ways to package/decorate them at my Belly Feathers Party Blog.

  4. I think we need a girls party with that pie!!

    Thanks everyone!

    Kim @ Frost Me!


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!