Monday, April 19

Life & Super Grover...

ugh, I am having one of those "life" weeks! Sorry for being light on the inspiration - forgive me! I should be back in full gear tomorrow! I don't normally do a full party post.... but...

Meanwhile... you have to check out one of my blog bffs Super Grover party - we were emailing each other for MONTHS talking about this party and I could hardly wait to see the final product and it's finally here! I don't want to steal her thunder... so head over and take and drool over all the details (make sure you look at all three posts!)  http://thepurplepug.blogspot.com/2010/04/omgoh-my-grover-part-one.html

5 comments:

  1. WOW! That is one ridiculously gorgeous & charming party..Could she have taken any more pictures? LOL!
    Thanks for the love, support and the million emails. You are the absolute best:)xo

    Kristy, Super Gavin's Mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUUUUUUUUTE! I especially loved the cotton candy clouds and rock candy tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the most fabulous blogs need a break now & then. I still love the Super Grover post...good job Kim, hope you are feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fantastic party! You out did yourself Super Gavin's mom ;o)

    ...ps. thanks Jessica!

    hugs,
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Purple Pug rocks! Supa talented and supa AWESOME! GREAT partay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!