Friday, May 21

Parisian Pink Poodle Party Theme

Today's post is frosting for a little girl's Parisian Pink Poodle theme....

Start the theme with a fancy stylized invite to set the ooh la la tone of the party! Source

As the activity, why not have the girls stuff their own pink poodle! Source... and then....

Let them dress them up! Fancy up an inexpensive clothes rack with feather boas and let the girls pick an outfit for their new puppy! Source

Use over-sized decals on your walls to transform your space! Decals are great these days - so many to choose from and most are removable - so when the party is over, your dining room is not permanently Parisian (unless you want it to be ;o)  Source

Setup the table with lots of pink and black! Feather boas and flowers, Eiffel towers and fancy plates! Source

Why not create some whimsical topiary using the feather boas?!? Source

This marshmallow topped cake would be an adorable choice! Source

15 comments:

  1. Love these ideas! My daughter just went to a pink poodle party and they got to stuff their own poodles and she just loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that oversized decal, so cool! The tablescape is gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling. I love the poddle with the mushmallows! The topiaries, by the way, to DIE for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ideas...love that wall decal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute theme, Riley might "have" to have that next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing the French/Paris theme everywhere, and I love it all! Thanks for more:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing some new ideas. My daughter wants a French poodle party this year hmmmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just say it AGAIN... YOU ROCK! Too funny, but I featured Parisian parties on my blog today too!!! I just added your link if you want to check it out! Your post was to FAB not to share!
    http://genevieve-celebratetoday.blogspot.com/2010/05/4-parisian-parties-oooh-la-la.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! Would like to try to make these one day. You know..I'm also a craft person ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for all the comments and blog luv ladies!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great ideas! I love the idea of bringing a little bit of class and sophistication to a little girl's party. The table set-up is gorgeous and I love the cake! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute, cute! Love the theme and have not seen it around much - great idea!

    Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your photos, what an absolutely darling party! I was wondering if you could share where you purchased the poodles to stuff? I am looking to purchase them but haven't had any luck! Thanks for sharing your party:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tiff, if you send me a way to contact you via email, I'll send what info I have!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!