Tuesday, May 18

Pastel Safari - Baby Shower Theme

I love a great zoo or safari theme (me and my fiance' have a zoo pass even ;o) so why not switch it up and go pastel and use it as a baby shower or 1st birthday theme?

I thought this would be the perfect invite to get the ball rolling! Source

These little favor bags personalized with the birth date and name would be so sweet! Source

Elephants look familiar? They were in my Ikea shopping Sat post! She attached them on top of clear favor boxes and filled with animal crackers... how cute do they look!?!  Source found via partyperfectblog


You could give out little baby elephant soaps as favors or stash them in the favor bags above! Put a pile in a basket in the bathroom at the party to carry the theme throughout the party space! Source

A diaper, washcloth or blanket "cake" is always a great centerpiece to the party! Source

Why not get a matching brag book, or guest book that guests can write sweet messages to the new baby in.  Source

Ending on a sweet note, you could add animal faces to onesies and rattle cookies! Source

12 comments:

  1. I love the animal crackers in boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I have a friend who just used this theme in her nursery it was so cute! I made her a birth announcement to match. http://www.etsy.com/listing/44606537/animal-baby-monkey-and-lion-custom-photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH LOVE the animal crackers and elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I just hosted my friends safari themed shower and found these cute cupcake picks on Etsy...
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/45774478/12-safari-theme-baby-shower-cupcake

    Everyone loved them. She also threw in some adorable tags that I used on some of the favors. For the favors we found the animal cracker packs at Target for $1 each bag and I bought 4 bags for 25 favors. They were cheap and very appropriate for the theme. I'll send you pic's soon if you're interested!

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these...I love the animal cracker favor boxes! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the animal cracker topped elephants! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comments ladies!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is all so cute! And now I REALLY need a onesie cookie cutter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kim. i would love to know about the lion centerpiece you have in here. i want to know how much would it cost for me to buy. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Looks like the lady doesn't have this option up on her site any longer - here's the site, perhaps you can contact her? http://www.giftbasketsbyconny.com/diaper_cake_gift hugs!

      Delete
  10. Zoo and safari theme is very nice.I attend a shower once and the decoration was outstanding.Your suggestion is cool.Winnie The Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!