Sunday, June 20

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my love!

We made sugar cookies, what did you guys make for dad?
....I'll leave ya today with my fiance's favorite sugar cookie recipe:  recipe


  1. love it!
    I hope you all have a great Father's Day!

  2. Wow, he is seriously a man's boy! No ribbon, glitter, glitz, I'll bet that was awful for you, lol!

  3. haha! that's funny... He's getting the package sent... no bells and whistles just the product... lol! My dad is shining down from the sky....I made a change in my facebook profile pic as a gift to myself and he... :)

  4. OK, that is just too funny! Thanks for sharing!

  5. LOL, this is too funny!! LOVE LOVE it!

  6. SO, SO CUTE! Made me smile! ...& fyi, our fiance is a hottie!!! YAY U! =)


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!