Thursday, June 24

World Cup Soccer Theme!

As requested by a Frosted Fan... here are a few ideas to Frost your next World Cup (or just plain) Soccer themed party!

I love all the black and white used on this tablescape, the striped tablecloth and the artificial grass really add fun touches! Source

These dessertscape has exciting details - little world flags toppers for the truffles and soccer cake pops tied off with bows.  Little soccer toppers on the mini cupcakes and a green tablecloth to represent the field.  Not to mention the over-the-top soccer ball cake with soccer shoes! Source

Fold napkins like shirts and add a world flag tooth pick to top it off! Source, napkin folding tutorial

I love these fondant soccer shirt cupcake toppers! Not sure I have the patience, but they are fantastic! Source

You can always cheat and get a soccer cake topper! You could also use these guys around on your table setup as decorations! Source

7 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome spread! My husband would love to have those sweets being a soccer fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great ideas! I threw a mini World Cup Party last week... I wish I had these ideas then... Oh well! I've now got 4 years to prepare for the next one...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son in law is from Argentina...and we are up early every morning watching the games...
    What a great idea for one day.
    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you for stopping bye! Yes, I stumpled upon your blog during the week and was impressed to see we think ALOT ALIKE! I noticed we even had photos of the same popcorn buckets!!!!!! Please link your blog to the party!
    I have 4th of July and Family Game Night in the works! You will have to come back and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute ideas! Those fondant jersey cupcake toppers are adorable, but you could make them out of paper and tape or glue them to toothpicks to save time.
    I wrote a blog post after the big U.S. with some ideas:
    http://kidsparties.about.com/b/2010/06/23/goooooooooooal.htm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!