Saturday, June 26

Shopping Saturday!

For those new Frosted Fans... Every Sat I post finds from local stores (but national chains) that may help you stock up for your next party. I try and keep a rolling 2 months in the link on the right "Frosting at Local Stores"

I didn't get to shop a lot this week - finals in school, UGH! No fair! Hope you enjoy what I did find!

These little hats would be perfect for a 50th bday! Or Red Hat Society party! They were in the dress up stuff for stuffed bears! Don't forget to check unusual places for inspiration!

Found:  Michael's Craft Store
Section: Doll/Bear dress up
Price: $1.99



Speaking of hats, I was surprised to find foam brown and pink hats perfect for a Cowgirl/Cowboy party in the craft section!

Found: Michael's Craft Store
Section:  By the foam and felt
Price: $2.99 (on sale)


These really large (forgot to see measurements, but it was at least 4 feet wide I think) paper rolls would be an excellent choice for a backdrop for pictures or a buffet - They had Red Brick, Jungle and Sky!

Found:  Michael's Craft Store
Section: Higher end art supplies
Price: $7.99 a roll


I am finding so many Sports theme stuff! Must be luck of having 2 boys in the house now! These are tic tac toe games, perfect favors!

Found: Michael's Craft Store
Section:  Dollar bins
Price: $1


New eraser collection - so many to chose from.  I loved the Soccer Balls and if you look closely - back packs perfect for a Camping party or Back-to-school party!

Found: Michael's Craft Store
Section: Display with rubber band shapes
Price: $1
These are wine glass tags, but I thought they would be great to use at a Puzzle theme or Autism awareness party! 

Found: Pier 1
Section: Wine accessories
Price: $8.00


Ok, on the left if what is for sale, bird/branch plant stand - but I said, HELLO! Stick a clear bowl in and fill it with ice and drinks, salad, whatever for a party! (I just grabbed a plastic bowl near the stand for show)

Found: Pier 1
Section: Kitchen Furniture
Price: $49.99

6 comments:

  1. Awesome finds Kim! lOve those paper rolls for a background...gonna have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim : ) Your shopping Saturdays always turn into my Round up Sundays, lol. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I can't miss my shopping Saturday post... just love to see all the great finds! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim thanks for the tips and visiting my blog! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!