Tuesday, July 27

Mario Brothers Party Theme!

Whew! I can't catch a break lately! Sorry for the late post, but here are some ways to Frost a Mario Brother's party!

How fun are these huge characters?!? If you can't pull them off, how about the balloon clusters in the back, some smaller characters and some well placed stars! Source

How about chocolate lollipop mustaches! Source

How simple, yet perfect?!? Add green dots to eggs to create Yogi eggs! Source

Paper mushrooms are a must! Source

For favor boxes, paint boxes yellow and add a question mark for coin boxes! Source unknown

How cute would it be to make a Mario hat for each kid! Source and tutorial


  1. CUUUTE! I love the Mario hats idea! And the green dots on the eggs...genius!
    You should check out the Mario cookies I did for a friend who is a fan of Super Mario...

  2. OMG, my brother gave me the Super Mario Bros game for the Wii and it's such a flash back playing it! And I still stink after all these years, too!

  3. I love those balloons in the first picture!!

  4. Love that little Mario 'stash! I still have my old games in my private "stash" in the basement. Love that game and the new one just doesn't do it justice!


  5. What great stuff. Ironically my son is about the same age I was when Super Mario came out. Funny how they think it's the IT thing. When we have all been there and done it. 10 times over lol

  6. So the yellow boxes are actually a candy filled metal box. I've seen them at a few candy stores before (usually the large ones with what feels like hundreds upon hundreds of different candies inside).

  7. Yes! Finally someone writes about insect.
    Feel free to surf my blog : ultrasound tech career

  8. Hello there I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Bing for
    something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just
    like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the great job.

    Feel free to visit my web site Explaining Rapid Products In games
    Also see my site > youtube downloader online


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!