Sunday, July 11

Wizard of Oz Party Ideas

The oven has been roaring today! Just got done zucchini bread, coffee cake and blueberry muffins! whew! now on to parties! ...  Today's party frosting is for a Wizard of Oz Party theme, enjoy!

 I love this table setup! Mini baskets and apple trees make the perfect setup for this theme! Source

Setup apples for the taking with a sign "picked from the haunted apple tree" - so cute! Source


Somewhere over the rainbow better be a cookie! Source unknown :o(

Set up a munchkin land candy station! Source


A great favor would be candied red apples with a classic blue and white ribbon - how cute would they be in a big basket for guests!?! Source

Of course you have to do a melting witch! These cookies would be so hilarious to make! Source

19 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I am throwing an apron party in a few weeks, any ideas? I am terrible at googling and can't find anything!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual my "Bonus" sister has hit it out of the park! - Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of this! Candy apples are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, those mini baskets are killing me. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the candy apples (blue gingham and the bright red apples makes me happy!) and the "I'mmmmm meellllting" witch cookies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love, this blog!
    I'm from Brasil.
    I'll follow you to see de news.

    Adriana
    http://coisasqueeuamoetc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable... :)I especially like the apples...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this theme(especially with my blog name:))!
    I especially love the melting witches and the packaged candy apples with the blue gingham ribbon!
    BTW, I've made some of those rainbow cookies too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE This! Super cute, really like the apple idea! A lot of these would be sweet for Halloween too!

    http://barefootbysea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, I have seen a lot of Wizard of Oz ideas but these are all so fresh! Love the baskets on the tables...so sweet, Toto would be proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. debtor for the affection and the attention and always is well come

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the blog luv ladies! I am craving candy apples now!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the melting witch cookie! I've seen this done as a snowman before, but the witch is new. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog! So cute! Complete!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the candy apple idea and all the games.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My 21st bday was a surprise wizard of oz them party and they had the movie playing in the background on a giant TV, I walked in on a yellow brick road of 21 bricks and my cake was the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!