Saturday, August 7

Shopping Saturday!

I finally got to shop this week! Not terrible much, but at least I got some window shopping in!


These adorable pails would be perfect for silverware, favors, etc!

Found: Target
Section: Dollar Bins
Price: $1

Use locker stands for buffet or cupcake stands!


Found: Target
Section: School section
Price: $4.99

Also look for other school supplies to use for your parties! These Alice and Wonderland items would be perfect for favors, especially near back to school time!

Found: Walmart
Section: School Supply
Price: vary



Clear plastic party ware on clearance! Now's the time to stock up for your outdoor parties!


Found: Walmart
Section: Clearance
Price: $0.50 - $1.00

This weekend it's free entry to Sam's clubs! Thought these were priced so reasonable you could add them to your cowboy/girl party!


Found: Sam's Club
Section: Toys
Price: $39.98

Thought these shark items were done so well! Not too cute, not too scary for your shark or underwater theme!

Found: Borders Books
Section: Gifts
Price: vary

I was peeping this a while back at Pier 1! Beehive Beverage Dispenser great for drinks at your Pooh, garden or bee theme!

Found: Kitchen & Company
Section: Middle aisle
Price: $19.99

Favors or props at your carnival theme party! (thanks Brittanie @ cupcakeskissesncrumbs )

Found: Dollar Tree
Section: Toys
Price: $1

11 comments:

  1. I've been peeping those pails from Target for a while :) I may have to snap some up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love seeing your window shopping pics, so much fun stuff. Too bad we don't have the same shops over here in the Netherlands ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used those pails today at the woodland/squirrel party!
    And you found the carnival toys.. cute huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving those pails from target.... I need to get over there, so I stroll and pick up a few... I love the locker stand... hmmm... good idea cupcake stand... I love the Fabulous finds... !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! I need to get over to the Dollar Section. Those pails are so fun! I also really want one of those glass drink dispensers - I am hoping to find one when all of the summer things go on sale :) Have a great Sunday!!


    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beehive beverage dispenser!! That's FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You find such great things! I love the beehive beverage dispenser, and also the chalkboards(so versatile)! Congrats on your upcoming wedding...it will be fun to see all the details:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pails!!!! Gotta love the dollar spot at Target! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Shopping Ideas!!! It saves me time!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Riley was beyond thrilled to see your post and those PONIES!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!
    I´m from Brazil and I´m following your blog, because its so, so cool!!!!
    I wan´t to show my job for you!
    Go there to know!
    I´ll stay so happy!!!
    Kisses,
    Vanessa Datrino,
    www.datrinodesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!