Saturday, September 18

my shopping saturday!

UGH! we spend 5 hours in the car dealership today so I don't have shopping Saturday done!  I'll be back tomorrow with our regular shopping Saturday.

I went from this car...  (Kelsey, girl I mentor, acting like she's old enough to drive lol) responsible grown-up four door preparing for family - it had to happen sometime ;o) (excuse the garage pic it's too dark here to take a pic outside!)

Why does buying a new car have to be soooooo long AND PAINFUL!!?!?!?!



  1. congrats on the new(grown-up four door)car :)

  2. Congrats on the new car! Now, get yourself some "sensible shoes." Ha! Kidding. I really do love your new ride.


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!