Wednesday, October 20

Announcements!!!

Ok... I promised FIVE announcements! but I actually have SIX... here they are!

1. I have finished my final draft of my thesis for my Master's! it's been keeping me away from all the fun party stuff - so I'm back!!!
2. Happy Birthday to me! (tomorrow! 10/21 I'll be 34 - gasp!)
3. Happy 1st Birthday Frost Me! (ok, a few weeks late, but who's counting?)

ok... on to the REALLY important ones!

4. I am getting married next year!!! documenting our DIY wedding on a new blog - so if you want to follow... click here!

5.   Frost Me! will now be Party Frosting!
(starting Friday)
When I started Frost Me! my fiance' gave me the name 'cause I wanted to blog about icing on everything, but as soon as I actually started, I realized that I heart party planning too much.... so.... I have struggled with keeping the name, but Party Frosting is so much more fitting! Don't worry, Frost Me! will still direct Party Frosting!

6.
To celebrate all these great things, I am going to be hosting a fantastic multiple giveaway tomorrow! Lots of great things from lots of talented women so don't forget to check in tomorrow!!!


Lastly... I just want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for making hosting Frost Me! so much fun! You all have been so fantastic and supportive and have really enriched my life! I can't wait to take Party Frosting! to the next level! Stay tuned... this year is going to be fantastic! (now that I don't have school!!!)






26 comments:

  1. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! you know your a blog fav for me! Congrats on all of the Goodness you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl good news all around!!! YIPPEEE!!! I wish I lived closer so I could take you out to celebrate!!

    Hugs and of course congrats on all 6 counts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I knew I liked you! You share a birthday with my mom and my daughter! You should come hang out at my house! It is a big party around here tomorrow!

    And congratulations on everything else! Can't wait to see the wedding plans and congrats on the thesis and new blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get a Whoop Whoop! Awesome! And Happy Birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's see...

    Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! ...and, can't wait for the giveaway!

    S.W.A.K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Lots going on for you - so happy!

    Happy Birthday (early) too..it's the husband's birthday also :)
    I hope you have a FAB one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So many great things going on for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, you have a lot of reasons to celebrate! CONGRATS on your Masters! Looking forward to see what you have in store with your new beginnings:)
    Happy Birthday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure this will be a great year! and we will see it :) Many many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!!!! so happy for you!!! how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on completing your Thesis Draft, on being engaged and your upcoming wedding, on your blog anniversary and new blog title and... Happy Birthday to You ♫ Hoping you have a wonderful year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What to congratulate you on first? Well, just congratulations on everything! I hope this next year is exciting and fun for you as you plan your wedding and take a break from school!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Some fantastic news worth celebrating! Hope you are doing something fun and fantastic today!

    Love the new blog name too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GO SHAWTY, IT'S YOUR BIRFDAY WE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRFDAY!

    A little 50 Cent for ya, I've been knee deep in Halloween party stuff & outta the loop! Happy Birthday, congrats on your engagement, woo-hoo on party stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, and yahoo! on finishing your program!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on all the fantastic news!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you get a chance to hoop it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats!! & Happy Birthday to you! (go Libra's!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This all great news!! Happy BDay to you and Happy BDay to Frost Me....can't wait to see the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAY YOU!!!! On all counts! Congrats on the engagement! Love the new DIY blog idea! GENIUS! Oh. oh. and the new name... BRILLIANT! =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. SUPER excited for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Awesome news and I LOVE LOVE the new name for your site!!! Can't wait to read all about your wedding!!!! So fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on everything...so many exciting things...LOVE the new name :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! What a huge accomplishment! Master's.... fiance'..... successful blog.... doing what you love! I wish I had figured all that out at 34 -- you should be sooooo proud! (and then get some sleep- sounds like you might need it!)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Not sure if my comment is going through...will try once more and hope for the best! :)
    My most memorable birthday has to be my Sweet 16...so long ago...but what great memories!

    tjm at telus dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!