Friday, October 1

Jack Skeleton - Halloween party ideas/inspiration!

I have a confession... I watch Nightmare before Christmas at least once a year ;o) I LOVE this movie!!!

How fun would this be to do as a whole party theme?  Tim Burton style could surely inspire you!

 Start with a fantastic invite! I love the font and the styling... wow! just perfect for this theme! Source

Ok, I might have gasp in awe when I saw these... look closely! Heads are marshmallow and the bodies are a simple download and print (think of the other possibilities!) Source and template

The marshmallow head toppers would also do the trick! I love the styling of the black glam with it! swoon! Source and tutorial

Don't leave out Zero! How cute is this little guy?!? I love it! Source and tutorial

Can't go wrong with cookies, either! I am not sure mine would come out this cute, but they sure are adorable and would make the perfect favor! Source

12 comments:

  1. LOL! These are great ideas! I may have to try my hand at those Jack Pops! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Thanks for sharing my Jack Pops - and all these other great Jack ideas that I will now have to make for my son who is a HUGE fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO awesome!! LOVE those marshmallow heads...SO cool!!
    Thanks for always being a fabulous source of information. YOU ROCK KIM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post!!! Those cookie pops are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ideas! Love the marshmellow head toppers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those marshmallow toppers! They are awesome. I am now following you and look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my Zero! I wish I had seen some of these ideas when I was planning my son's party. Those marshmallow Jack heads are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks ladies!!! I SOOO want to do this party for myself! lol...

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I absolutely love your ideas!! Im getting married next year and instead of a white wedding im having a Tim Burton inspired one, so when looking for inspiration I stumbled on your page! Its fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter is OBSESSED with Jack! I have bookmarked this page for future reference... Thank you!

    Here is a cake I did for her birthday, welcome to add to your ideas: http://pinterest.com/pin/40321359133598874/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE!!! Jack too! Definitely will stash the cake for a Halloween post! Great job!!!

      hugs!
      Kim @ Party Frosting!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!