Friday, October 8

Mini bites...Desserts ideas/inspiration

yummiest way to Frost your next event is with some fancy looking mini desserts! yum! Look here for older (but still fresh!) frosting tips for desserts

omg, hello?!? can you say genius? Little mini banana splits! Sliced banana, dipped in chocolate and sprinkles, topped with whipped cream and cherries! serve with a bowl of ice cream and you can count me in! Source

Another great dipped in chocolate and add sprinkle idea... cut up pound cake on a lollipop stick! Great way to take a store bought item and dress it up and take all the credit (genius Leland!) Source

swoon....oreo heaven! I love all the cupcakes on a stick lately! Oreo, topped with mini cupcake, topped with a mini orea - glass of milk please!!! (p.s. cover styrofoam or floral foam and stick them in to serve) Source

Shows how simple can look incredible! Mini milkshake, piece of brownie served on an appetizer plate with a sprig of mint and bright red straw - ordinary displayed extraordinary! Source

20 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!! I didn't even know you were including me in this post and as soon as I saw "mini" and "dessert ideas" on twitter I was hooked! Love these ideas and thanks so much for including my oreo cookie cupcake skewer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness! This might be one of my favorite posts!! LOVIN the mini banana split and the mini milk shakes and brownie...super yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the mini ness going on! I love all things mini :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm hello, these are too cute! I love the mini milkshake and brownie bite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The banana split looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The smaller the cuter, I always say. And these aren't just cute, they're tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all! The pound cake pops are TDF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those mini banana splits are a fabulous idea! Mini anything gets me in everytime! :) Thanks for the collection Kim! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So mini means you get to eat more, right? & OMG how cute is that mini milkshake and brownie? I can't wait until Addison is old enough for an American Girl Doll party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you guys love minis as much as I do! I love that you can get one of each and not feel as guilty!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is GREAT! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Apparently I missed this earlier...thank you for the shout-out on my pound cake pops!!! - Lelan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Stuff! I am now following you from Purple Pug's Birthday Celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mini banana splits...there went my diet! Wait...are bananas healthy? Tee-Hee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!