Wednesday, December 1

Happy Hanukkah

Today is the first day of Hanukkah - here are a few ways to Frost it!

Fun dreidel garland - don't you love those colors?!? Source

One dreidel treat...Source and tutorial

another kind...Yum... I'll take the chocolate kind please! ;o) ... Source

Cute twix menorah cupcakes! Source and tutorial

Traditionally, Sufganiyot (jelly filled doughnuts) are a Hanukkah tradition... why not try this new take on the treat - Chocolate, chocolate filled ones! Source and recipe
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I made some of the marshmallow/kiss/pretzel dreidels today...next time I'm adding sprinkles - YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcake menorah is adorable! I wish I had thought to use my glitter chipboard letters as a garland - that's super cute with the glitter dreidels. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cupcake menorah is lovely and I love the dreidel treats.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!