Friday, December 3

Winter is setting in! Snowmen ideas/inspiration

After Thanksgiving it seems to go straight to freezing cold! Here are snowman ideas to Frost your winter days!

These guys are soooo cute! But you might want to use a pretzel rod or something other than the toothpick holding up the earmuffs if you are giving to little ones... Source and Tutorial

How adorable is this dollar store globe snowman?!? I might just have to make one with my stepson! Source and tutorial

What do Altoids and edible markers lead to? An awesome, creative card! Source and tutorial
How fun is this basket and charger turned into Frosty's hat?!? Genius! Source and tutorial

Speaking of Frosty... these cake pops would impress any crowd! Source and tutorial 



  1. what a fun collection!
    I would have never thought of using altoids..that's brilliant!

  2. I absolutely LOVE these! i'm totally going to be making some of these!! thanks for the post!

  3. Ranked right up there with my feelings toward shortbread are Twizzlers. But I'll make the exception for my visceral reaction to the tastes-like-chapstick candy to consider making those earmuffed snowmen cupcakes. :)


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!