Monday, January 3

Rocket/Space Themed party

Here are some ideas to Frost a rocket/space themed party - you could also you these for a Buzz Lightyear party too!

This space set up is so eye catching! I love the use of favor bags as decorations! The little cup "rockets" are a great touch, too! Source

Try and find cute ways to name your food and drinks - I love this being called "rocket fuel"! You could do "moon rocks", "meteorites", etc. Source 

How fun would it be to serve astronaut ice cream?!? If you don't want to purchase, you could print out this image, cut it out - glue to bags and fill with icecream "dots" or marshmallows, etc.  Source/purchase

A simple paper & string mobile would add tons of color and fill up visual space (don't forget to decorate more than just the table!) Source and tutorial

Not only do I love these rocket shaped rice crispies, how stinkin' cute are the tags on the lolli sticks?!? Source













Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post. The rice krispies are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is an awesome party! My son would flip for this. Love every single detail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on a Robot party for my boys right now! Some of these suggestions might be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that astro ice cream...got some for my hubby's stocking....super cute ideas Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love astronaut ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome!!!! I just did a space shuttle cake for my son and I WISH I could have used these for his mini celebration! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to blast off with non-holiday party ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for all the feedback and luv ladies!!! I am so glad there are so many astronaut icecream lovers lol! @ Ava, I'll have to do a robot party post!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the shout-out Kim! I don't know how I missed this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!