Wednesday, January 5

Tractor party ideas/inspiration

I always love posting little boy's themes because girls seem so much easier! I love what the following ladies have done to create fantastic Tractor themed parties! I have seen so many adorable John Deere fabric choices at our local JoAnn's Fabric store - they would definitely help you with this theme!

Here are the perfect invites for this party! Not only are the invites vintage-y and adorable - look at the envelopes! I am so in love... you can always win me over with kraft paper ;o)  Don't forget to at least stamp your envelopes if you don't get custom ones! Source


 So many adorable elements in this table setup! I love the cupcake  toppers, the fabric bunting - hello?!? adorable!, the rustic box for height (you know me and rustic!) and the cuts of matching fabric for favor mason jar tops just ties everything together! Source

This is one of the most clever cupcake setup I have ever seen!  Mini ones on the first tier for "dirt", then grass and a box decorated with the bday boy's name, then a simple tractor with minis on top - I love the one on the tractor! So adorable! Source

I'm a sucker for a balloon wreath! I love how they just chose 2 coordinating colors! Source (here's a tutorial on how to make one)

You could do these fun favors for this party or a bug party too! Gummy worms and chocolate chips! Source












Photobucket