Saturday, January 15

Shopping Saturday!

Welcome to Shopping Saturday! Local finds at national chains that may help you plan your next event/party.

If you are interested in what I bought today... check out my personal blog here

Planning an art party? 4 little paint sets in each pack!

Found: WalMart
Section: Valentine's
Price: $2

Looking for a backdrop for your Valentine's treat table? Why not use one of these cute tablecloths?!

Found: WalMart
Section: Valentine's
Price: $1

The Valentine mailboxes would also be great favors or additions to your Superman or Hello Kitty party!

Found: WalMart
Section: Valentine's
Price: $3.50

Fun Mickey Mouse shaped cheese pieces! These would be fun everyday, not just at your Disney party!

Found: WalMart
Section: Food/Dairy
Price: $1.87

Having a Cars party this year? These adorable watering cans might be too pricey for favors, but it would be fun to serve juice out of!

Found: Lowes
Section: Gardening
Price: $9.97

Butterfly picks, bath fizzies and knobs! What to do with the knobs? Top favor boxes, use an inexpensive wood drawer setup & put them on - display items in drawers for added interest on your buffet!

Found: Michael's Craft
Section: Dollar bins
Price: $1

This might be the year of the donut, but cupcakes still rock! Cupcake lip balm for your favor bags!

Found: Michael's Craft
Section: Dollar bins
Price: $1


Adorable toadstools for your Garden, Fairy or Woodland party!

Found: Michael's Craft
Section: Seasonal aisle
Price: $3.99






Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. You found some great stuff!! My kids love that mickey mouse cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must get my hands on those watering cans, the boys wants a Cars 2 party, I'm actually going to be repeating a party theme! I'm slipping in my old age...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Mickey Mouse cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh another reason to love cheese! hopped over from Jen @ tatertots and jello's linky party! :) have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your baby shower ideas - looks like I'm going to be throwing one of those for my sister soon - so thanks! I wish my Walmart had those cute tablecloths, I must have a lame Walmart because I looked all over for V-day tablecloths. Cute blog!
    -Mariesa
    http://tencowchick.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mickey mouse shaped cheese!?!?! You find everything!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so going to hunt down those little paint kits at WalMart! I'm head room mom for my son's Kindergarten class and the kids would LOVE to paint during their Vday party and then they could take them home. THANKS!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always such great finds on your Shopping Saturday posts! Thanks for your how-to-use tips, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great! The watering can and the Mickey cheese are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideas! Love those little mushrooms - how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Had to come back here and let you know that I just got back from WalMart with my mini paint sets in tow! Not sure I would have seen those if I can't have caught your post so thank you : )

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!