Tuesday, February 1

Valentine's Day Ideas & inspiration

Ugh! How is Valentine's Day creeping up so fast?!? Here's some more ideas to inspire! Hope everyone is staying warm with all the blizzards happening!!!

Can't go wrong with brownies, but how stinkin' cute are these felt arrows?!? Source and tutorial

How cute would these be on your table?! Simple doily roses you can't not try!  Why not make them with other colors for other occasions too?!? Source and tutorial

I think we are all suckers for bunting! I love this fabric one that connects two cupakes - genius! Source

















I am SO trying this one! How fantastic are those colors together?!? Source


















Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I'm diggin the brownies! I'm searching for snack ideas for my son's class Valentine party. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that apple one is to cute! My son would love this : )

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. those apples are so great! I am thinking lunch boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last two ideas on these inspiration posts are always my favorite! Those apples are SOOO cute!

    The cupcake bunting! :oO SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those apples are so stinkin' groovy!
    So cute, and so much healthier than the regular V-Day treats ;)

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable doily roses...thinking bridal shower party for these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute ideas! Stopping by from Be Different...Act Normal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for including our LOVE cake garland in this roundup of great Valentine's Day inspiration! Have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found you (thanks for checking out my Barnyard Bash) and love all your ideas! I'm now following you so I don't miss any of your fab party ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those apples are so clever...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! this is wonderful party, good idea to celebrate the parties. Thank you sharing this them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad this post inspired everyone! Hope everyone is almost ready for VDay! I know I am not lol...

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I featured you on my blog today, have a great weekend!
    http://samanthamcnesby.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-day-crafts-round-up-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!