Thursday, March 31

Easter is coming! Ideas/Inspiration

Easter is REALLY late this year... so time to plan! ...don't just dye eggs this year, add a little frosting!

Every holiday I swear I am going to make a matching wreath... it never seems to happen lol... IF I ever get around to an Easter wreath - this would be it! Source and tutorial 

Such a simple project! (also wondering if you could use no sew on doll stockings at the bottom - that's the same shape!) You could stuff with stuffing or even a surprise! Source and tutorial

After dyeing your eggs... add a paper flower cut-out and use on your table for extra cuteness! Source and free template download

I love that people are designing these neighbor tags for every holiday now! I definitely need to do something for mine! Source and download

















Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. cuuute! we have some free printables too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, those flower "collars" around the dyed eggs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the flower eggs - simple and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!
    I think the "you've been egged' is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved going thru ur wonderful blog ...

    - Smita
    @ littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com
    (fun food ideas for lil ones )

    ReplyDelete
  6. if the yarn ball were round, it could be an any time wreath. Great way to use up and display left over yarn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!