Thursday, March 24

Seasame Street Party Ideas/Inspiration!

Basing a party on your kid's favorite tv program is an easy way to chose a theme.  I know growing up Sesame Street was one of my favorites! (and smurfs and fraggles lol)

Sesame Street theme is so fun because you can really go crazy with colors, textures and shapes!

Start with a super cute invite - the iconic street sign is a perfect logo! Source

Awesome details.... colorful garland, characters in photo frames, character buckets - so clever! Source

On your dessert table continue all the pops of color - clever ideas: bins used not only right side up, but upside down too! Colorful labels on the lids of the snack jars! Source

heehee... her husband is such a great sport! LOVE the idea of an oscar the grouch trash can photo booth! major kudos! Source

Sesame Street cake pops would make a great favor and add lots of color to your table! Source and tutorial 









 



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Her husband actually inspired me it create an awesome oscar the grouch costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, the kids would go crazy at a party like this! Really fun (and nostalgic for us!) details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cutes!!! I myself was a Eureka's Castle kid. I loved my Elmo, though. You know my mom called the Sesame Street marketing and they said they had no plans to market Elmo? Crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all about Elmo in this house - so these ideas are right up my ally. The guy in the can cracks me up....and scares me, all at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to have kids, like yesterday! I love Sesame street, and the first party is killer!
    P.s. I posted my version of some cupcakes in an egg carton you featured last year, I linked back to you as my inspiration, but thanks again for finding, and sharing so many wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim,
    Thanks for including our crazy Oscar the Grouch party, it was so much fun. I can't wait to see the new magazine, I'm sure it well be so inspirational!
    Dannyelle at www.lifeisaparty.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!