Friday, April 15

Baby Bird shower ideas/inspiration

Haven't done a bird themed post in a while! You KNOW how I love birds! Check here for older (but still fresh!) Frosting for a Baby Bird theme.

This is THE exact shower I want when I am expecting! Birds AND rustic!? swoon... So many great details - look at that mossy nest for serving!!! Source (ugh! embarrassed, who knows who's this is?!)

You have to have a bird in a cage! Add elements of moss to give extra texture and color! Source

Add birds hanging from a garland of baby's breath above doorways, buffets or if you are really ambitious - across the room! Source

Love these place cards! Use them as buffet cards, as well - just print a bird image out paper, find someone with good handwriting (note - it's not me! lol), then fold.  Tie twine on each end of a small piece of twig and glue to front of the card.  Source

 For desserts... stamp a bird image on cloth or paper, glue around toothpicks and you have instant Frosting! Source



  1. LOVE the place cards!!!
    And the toothpick 'flags' are adorable!

  2. Oh my gosh that cupcake stand is amazing!

  3. I can't get enough of this theme myself! Love those twig placecards!


Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!