Monday, April 11

Easter is coming! Ideas/Inspiration

First, OMG! Thank you ALL for your emails and posts supporting me and the magazine! It just solidifies my decision to keep pushing forward and finish it on my own!

...Let's get this party restarted!!!

Hello?! this is SO me! Moss & twine, can I get a heck yeah!? Not only a great Easter idea, but use for any theme (maybe even my wedding ;o)  - I love the extra detail of little flowers here and there! Source and tutorial

 
Having an Easter brunch? These ham and egg cups would be so adorable! Easy to bake in a muffin tin! Serve on greens for a beautiful presentation! Source

I love all the ideas out there for decorating eggs - here are two adorable ones! Bunny and carrots! Source and tutorial

These aren't JUST rice crispy eggs... they are rolled in different ingredients to make an eye-popping favor! These might have to be on my "to do" list this year! Source and recipe
















Photobucket