Monday, July 25

Miscellaneous Monday!

Here's a pile dump of ideas that aren't just one category - stash them away for your next event!

Printing on burlap! This is SO up my alley! Think of the possibilities! Source and tutorial

...what a clever, cost tip - use plumber foam wraps to create a base for a wreath! Source and tutorial



I have this giant cupcake pan and haven't used it yet - but this pic is really inspiring me! This would be a darling alternative to a cake for a special occasion! Source

I love this idea! Photo collages are always great for any event - especially anniversaries and older birthdays where you can let your guests reminisce about the years that have passed - you can do in a number or letter shape - or switch it up, do a flower or something that fits with your theme! Source













Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Burlap. You would... And I love it!
    That cake is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea for a photo collage and so simple. Why haven't I thought of that before! This would have been super cute for my 40th.
    Tiffany from Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to check out the source post for that printing on burlap...very interesting! Great potential applications! Thanks for passing the word on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the printing on burlap idea! We are doing a lot of burlap at my wedding, so this will help! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad everyone loved the burlap too!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some luv! I enjoy reading everyone's messages! Make sure to leave email address if you need a reply! hugs!