Saturday, July 2

Shopping Saturday!

whew! We shopped to we dropped today! I had to go clothes shopping... because I am going a new company!!! WOOT! I am so excited, my new team seems so amazing! We bought everything from clothes, to food, to antiques - and D even bought his first suit (and he looks AMAZING in it!).

...here are my local (but at national chains) finds that may help you stash away for your next event!

Having a construction themed party? These candy filled bulldozers would make a great addition!

Found: Big Lots
Section: Register
Price: $1.00



I have to admit, I am SO not a garden decor person - for gardens... but for parties - fantastic!!! Pick up one of these guys to welcome your guests to your Frog Prince party!

Found: JoAnn Fabrics
Section: Garden
Price: $11.99

(sorry for the bad pic!) Lunch boxes used open on a display can be filled with goodies or napkins and be part of the design! If you want to splurge, then can be a favor holder, of course, as well. They had them in Captain America (psstt...Sandy!), Toy Story and Transformers

Found: Big Lots
Section: Toys
Price: $5

(another bad pic ;o) this is HUGE - like 2 feet wide huge! I bought this sucker today - large twig tray with removable cage top - PERFECT for my next BBQ!

Found: Burlington Coat Factory
Section: Home Clearance
Price: $19.99
(put your email in on here to get a 20% off coupon!)

We found some GREAT Fall/Nature themed items on our trip to the C&B Outlet when we were on our roadtrip - wish there was one closer! We can't wait to use these for soaps, food, chocolates - whatever!

Found: Crate & Barrel Outlet
Section: Baking
Price: Varies
















Photobucket